I sewed myself a Spring Tova Dress last week, using this glorious fabric by Anna Maria Horner. If you're wondering why the Tova looks so different, it's because I customized the pattern by making a few changes. First, I left the collar off and instead finished the neckline with a bias tape facing. My Tank Top pattern includes directions for finishing a neckline that way. I also applied a very lightweight fusible interfacing to the placket to give it more structure. Thirdly, I added length to the hem because it seems my super short dress wearing days are over. Last of all, I lengthened and tapered the sleeves and hemmed them instead of gathering them into a cuff, so I could roll them up. I think when it gets warmer I'll take the sleeves off and just do a bias facing for the armholes. This would make a great summer dress too. It's been awhile since I've made a Tova, but I'm so glad I did. There's nothing like having cheery new clothes for Spring.